Agreeing to Terms:
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features like frequent buying and avoiding reentering data on the Websites on every time you plan to have online buying. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by mail at: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dawn foods for losses incurred by Dawn foods or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
You have the right to cancel your order up to five minutes after your order is placed on the dawn foods platform including mobile App. After this point, chances that rider will take products and ready to leave for delivery if not too much ordering in queue. For the avoidance of doubt, timing will be assessed based on the point you place your call with our call-center In the event of a cash-on-delivery order, your order will be delivered as instructed and cash must be collected by the rider.
content posted by outside or third party:
At first we see no loophole which seems vulnerable for adding or posted any data or file from untrusted source yet we can’t deny of hacking technology impressions on today’s digital world. So dawn foods does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Websites. Under no circumstances shall Dawn foods be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Websites. If you become aware of misuse of the Websites by any person, please contact Dawn foods by mail at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forbidden list of activities on website:
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Websites. Dawn Foods reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Dawn Foods's sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities. Prohibited activities include — but are not limited to — the following:
Website usage for any reason disregarding or violation, state, or government laws or rules;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Dawn Foods in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Dawn Foods in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam,” as determined by Dawn Foods in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Websites, or which, in the sole discretion of Dawn Foods, exposes Dawn Foods or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Dawn Foods reserves the right -- but is not obligated -- to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Websites; and
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Websites, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
- Dawn Foods Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Dawn Foods and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”)
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Dawn Foods's trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise. Dawn Foods will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. Dawn Foods neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Dawn Foods.
Law & its enforcement
Dawn foods doesn’t offer any payment facility other than cash on delivery. Though remaining payment modes practiced in Pakistan for more than hundred online purchasing website deem trusted and authentic but dawn foods has been working with authorities to make it foolproof and dragging to lever where risk level will be as minimize as possible. (Company isn’t declaring any date of activating other payment medium but you shall have update the moment it will go up)
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dawn Foods, its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates (the Dawn Foods entities), and each of their agents, representatives and service providers, disclaim all warranties, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The Dawn Foods Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free of human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Limitation of Liability :
The Dawn Foods entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers, entire liability and your exclusive remedy with respect to your use of the websites is to discontinue your use of the websites. The Dawn Foods entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of the websites or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the websites. These exclusions for indirect, special, consequential, and exemplary damages include, without limitation, damages for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, work stoppage, computer failure, or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if the Dawn Foods entities, their agents, representatives, and service providers have been advised of the possibility thereof and regardless of the legal or equitable theory upon which the claim is based. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, the Dawn Foods entities, their agents, representatives and service providers' liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
Provided info isn’t correct and company has to bear losses in executing your order